Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transforming
#1
I was looking for something to freshen up my roleplaying, so I began to wonder if this was possible.

Garlic Jr would have different variations of Trans. 4. I usually roleplay his transformation as him giving into the animal within, letting the inner flames of anger burn and losing morals and common intellegence for a large muscled body and a more primal cunning mind. Still very smart but more focused toward ripping the other apart. Until now.

I would want to have him tap into a different emotion, feeling or whatever, and transform into a different body. I know it was said one could customize their trans within reason but I want to know If I can have multiple variations (two or three at the most) of one level. It wouldn't affect my PL of course.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Transforming - by Rem-13 - 08-31-2005, 01:33 AM
Transforming - by Alura - 08-31-2005, 01:48 AM
Transforming - by Kaden - 08-31-2005, 01:52 AM
Transforming - by Rem-13 - 08-31-2005, 10:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)