Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Warhammer Online] Da big swords are fer hittin stunties!
#94
Wtf is your obsession with the Goons anyways?

On a side note, I made a Shaman sometime yesterday. Its now level 10 and I think I have found what is a mix of being overpowered as shit in 1v1 and fun as hell at the same time. I had a group of 3 equal levels trying to fuck with me tonight and I kept burning them down one by one (huge free heal off morale, wtf) and finally they called in a 21 Witch Hunter who followed me around for the rest of the PQ (it was the one in the Shaman area where its that fight between factions, like a competitive PQ).

Anyways, I'm enjoying it a lot more than my WE, and to be honest, playing on an Open RVR server isn't that bad. Unlike WoW, for one I don't mind ganking/getting ganked. It feels entirely different, and there isn't this corpse camp bullshit.

I did have a pair of higher level (not too high or they'd get turned into chickens) guys jump onto one of our houses in town and camp the Healer for people spawning, but we eventually rid them out, and I had a blast while doing it. It just took a while, but was worth the change in plans (getting XP for killing players? You'd be amazed what it changes). It was funny though, the town they did it in just HAPPENED to not have working artillery. Yeah, it had the weapons there, but I couldn't actually use them. No, I had to use the ones on the town just up the hill, and they were just barely out of sight from that.

I haz a rez.

Lvl 10 Shaman on Dark Crag server, name is Skeat.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Warhammer Online] Da big swords are fer hittin stunties! - by Ashe - 10-09-2008, 10:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)