Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Super Suggestion
#6
ok that's quite enough, I'm not staff, I'm not going to be staff, thank you all for your vote, but it is as Rad and Burter said, they just don't need my help, I am happy to just help you guys out when noone is on...maybe in the future but in the present I am what I am, a wanna be drunk.


Messages In This Thread
Super Suggestion - by Alura - 09-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Super Suggestion - by Old Dave - 09-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Super Suggestion - by Old Dave - 09-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Super Suggestion - by Alura - 09-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Super Suggestion - by Kaden - 09-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Super Suggestion - by Old Dave - 09-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Super Suggestion - by Old Dave - 09-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Super Suggestion - by Jonathan Meer - 09-03-2005, 03:08 AM
Super Suggestion - by Alura - 09-03-2005, 03:13 AM
Super Suggestion - by Ashe - 09-03-2005, 07:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)