Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shape Changing School
#6
ok, well, in week two of the shapechanging saga, I was going to be sent out on a misson from the school to find someone to shapechange into, the plan was for me to do it sucessfully, not meaning that I earned it yet or anything, but i was going to do it anyway, then I would complete my third week of training back at the school. Is that ok?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shape Changing School - by Banned Dana - 09-03-2005, 07:32 AM
Shape Changing School - by Banned Dana - 09-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Shape Changing School - by Alura - 09-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Shape Changing School - by Banned Dana - 09-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Shape Changing School - by Alura - 09-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Shape Changing School - by Banned Dana - 09-04-2005, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)