Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yep
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17

I'd rather get back to the Wheel of Time series. =|

Are those really that good? My one friend almost mauled me when I said I hadn't read them.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yep - by Kami - 10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Yep - by Metal Koola - 10-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Yep - by Burter - 10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Yep - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Yep - by Tobias - 10-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Yep - by Reijin - 10-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Yep - by Krillin - 10-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Yep - by Tobias - 10-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Yep - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-25-2005, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)