10-23-2005, 11:51 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Damn. I found my house! No, I can actually see the front yard and stuff, including that big ass tree we have out there. O.o
Any chance you can describe where it is? I think it'd be cool to see.
If you wanna find where I used to live, it's 57th street and 12 Avenue in St. Petersburg. Just find 58th and 12th, first block to the right, and I'm on the bottom side of 12th. Third house from the left.
I don't live there anymore. In the process of finding a place. The new house in a bit south, I think it's 12th Ave south. I haven't seen it yet, only Tami has
Other cool stuff: Go south on 58th and you'll find my old high school: Boca Ciega. Go north up to 22nd, and left until find Tyrone Elementary and Middle. That's all my schools ^_^
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?

