Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yep
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I haven't read any of them.

Ditto, and I'm very happy with myself.
I'd rather get back to the Wheel of Time series. =|
I know I haven't read as much as you, but damn from what I've read. How that man can bring you into that world is amazing.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yep - by Kami - 10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Yep - by Metal Koola - 10-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Yep - by Burter - 10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Yep - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Yep - by Tobias - 10-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Yep - by Reijin - 10-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Yep - by Krillin - 10-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Yep - by Tobias - 10-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Yep - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-25-2005, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)