Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need a life
#3
I don't know how hard these might be for you, but two acoustic songs I'd suggest are:

Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This) by Theory of a Deadman

Rain by Breaking Benjamin

Hemorrhage (In My Hands) by Fuel
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-27-2005, 12:19 AM
I need a life - by The Terminator - 10-27-2005, 12:25 AM
I need a life - by Ruhiel - 10-27-2005, 12:25 AM
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-27-2005, 01:03 AM
I need a life - by Krillin - 10-27-2005, 03:05 AM
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-27-2005, 08:32 PM
I need a life - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 10-27-2005, 10:05 PM
I need a life - by Amadeus - 10-27-2005, 10:36 PM
I need a life - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 10-27-2005, 11:32 PM
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-28-2005, 12:10 AM
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-28-2005, 12:18 AM
I need a life - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-28-2005, 12:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)