10-27-2005, 12:29 AM
People do nothing because they don't care. As long as they're not the ones with AIDS, or whatever, it doesn't affect them. Sad truth.
EDIT: I should say, though, that I find your point to be somewhat hypocritical, Koola. You're pointing the finger, and banging your gavel, but not actually accomplishing anything. If you provide, for example, a website or somesuch that I can make the aforementioned $1 donation a month, I will make a point of doing so.
EDIT: I should say, though, that I find your point to be somewhat hypocritical, Koola. You're pointing the finger, and banging your gavel, but not actually accomplishing anything. If you provide, for example, a website or somesuch that I can make the aforementioned $1 donation a month, I will make a point of doing so.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

