10-27-2005, 12:43 AM
The black plague is still around, too. =( Well, at least the bubonic third of it. =\
Yea, diseases are definitely evolving. I've heard this from multiple people who are very intellectual, and I concur with it as well. Look at molecules and how they could evolve into us? If we can come from a 'simple' molecule, why can't bacteria evolve into the shiznit?
Basically, nature is out to get us, and all we're doing is puttin' the plastic armour in the way. =/
Yea, diseases are definitely evolving. I've heard this from multiple people who are very intellectual, and I concur with it as well. Look at molecules and how they could evolve into us? If we can come from a 'simple' molecule, why can't bacteria evolve into the shiznit?
Basically, nature is out to get us, and all we're doing is puttin' the plastic armour in the way. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

