10-27-2005, 06:38 AM
What people need is not a spotlight, but direction. There are plenty of people out there who would be more than willing to give the donation, but lack the interest to figure out where their doantion should go to. Frankly, I wouldn't know where I would start looking if I suddenly wanted to donate money. I suppose I would first look into the Red Cross. But then I'd be worried about where my money was going and what kind of plans they had to help people and so on and so forth. That's work. Life lesson here:
Lazy > work
Like I said before, if you really want to take some initiative and get the ball rolling povide people some links to places where they can donate. List some organizations that are looking for help. Hell, even just a couple sites that provide numbers for AIDS victims, or poverty levels would be a step in the right direction.
Lazy > work
Like I said before, if you really want to take some initiative and get the ball rolling povide people some links to places where they can donate. List some organizations that are looking for help. Hell, even just a couple sites that provide numbers for AIDS victims, or poverty levels would be a step in the right direction.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

