10-28-2005, 12:22 AM
Trunks: omg
Raditsu: zomg?
Trunks: I had such a monsterous dump
Raditsu: o.o
Trunks: plugged the toliet it was so colossal
Raditsu: wow
Raditsu: you should make a documentary about it
Trunks: It's a man pooooooop
Trunks: Lost a good ten pounds after that one
Raditsu: XD
Trunks: Feel empty inside though ;_;
Raditsu: you should eat something
Raditsu: or find a soul
Trunks: I should
Trunks: pfft
Trunks: souls are for suckers
Raditsu: and chumps
Raditsu: zomg?
Trunks: I had such a monsterous dump
Raditsu: o.o
Trunks: plugged the toliet it was so colossal
Raditsu: wow
Raditsu: you should make a documentary about it
Trunks: It's a man pooooooop
Trunks: Lost a good ten pounds after that one
Raditsu: XD
Trunks: Feel empty inside though ;_;
Raditsu: you should eat something
Raditsu: or find a soul
Trunks: I should
Trunks: pfft
Trunks: souls are for suckers
Raditsu: and chumps
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)

