11-11-2005, 12:12 AM
No, I'm just one of those judgemental scum that review games based on graphics and/or manliness factor (if the game doesn't have gore, it ain't mature). Playing the game not required.
But really, I didn't have a PS2 at the time of the game's release. I have one now, but I never picked up the game. I have just come to dislike Square-Enix games. Nothing against the SE fans, but I find them to be skill-less and repetitive (because of the RPG idea becoming increasingly popular in games that means you are encouraged to grind against easy foes to raise your 'level'. I also dislike the idea that a story is required for it to be a good game. After all, Pac-man and Donkey Kong were never exactly Shakespeare stuff.). So yes, I am being judgemental, but I don't have much time to play long-winded RPGs.
But really, I didn't have a PS2 at the time of the game's release. I have one now, but I never picked up the game. I have just come to dislike Square-Enix games. Nothing against the SE fans, but I find them to be skill-less and repetitive (because of the RPG idea becoming increasingly popular in games that means you are encouraged to grind against easy foes to raise your 'level'. I also dislike the idea that a story is required for it to be a good game. After all, Pac-man and Donkey Kong were never exactly Shakespeare stuff.). So yes, I am being judgemental, but I don't have much time to play long-winded RPGs.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

