11-11-2005, 12:20 AM
We don't have rental stores over here
I have to waste loads of cash whenever I want to get a game. However, as anyone who knows me knows, I am a crazed gamer (I get new games whenever I can get the money together, borrowed, exchanged for other games etc). Seeing as this game has huge hype...
I'll give you a chance to convince me
Tell me why I should get the game without referring to storyline as a gameplay perk as many do in RPGs
I have to waste loads of cash whenever I want to get a game. However, as anyone who knows me knows, I am a crazed gamer (I get new games whenever I can get the money together, borrowed, exchanged for other games etc). Seeing as this game has huge hype...I'll give you a chance to convince me
Tell me why I should get the game without referring to storyline as a gameplay perk as many do in RPGs
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

