11-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Firstly I just want to say I'm not skeptical because of the involvement of Disney characters. I'm a Nintendo fanboy (+1 zealotry) so it's not like I'm not used to fighting off hordes of dumbasses who think games have to include mass amounts of violence to be good. Though I won't say no to a wee bit ay ultraviolence now and again. The reviews are enough to show that the game works for it's genre.
That's why I'm worried. I played FF6 through 9, and waited years to get a PS2 so I could finally get 10. At which point I began a vendetta against 'traditional' RPGs. Considering it goes horribly against the norm, I guess I'll try Kingdom Hearts the next time I have some spare money. Seeing as it's like, *checks* ?17 now.
The above was just a hilarious parody by the way
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
But you're looking at it the wrong way. Its not a Disney game. Its a Squaresoft game.
That's why I'm worried. I played FF6 through 9, and waited years to get a PS2 so I could finally get 10. At which point I began a vendetta against 'traditional' RPGs. Considering it goes horribly against the norm, I guess I'll try Kingdom Hearts the next time I have some spare money. Seeing as it's like, *checks* ?17 now.
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
No, I'm just one of those judgemental scum that review games based on graphics and/or manliness factor (if the game doesn't have gore, it ain't mature). Playing the game not required.
The above was just a hilarious parody by the way
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

