11-11-2005, 09:31 PM
There hasn't been a game to beat OOT in the years since it's been out, but I still reckon TP stands a chance. To me, the fights look awesome. I mean, you can't do much except expand on OOT's simple but fun system... And it looks like they've done that. They added in the horseback fights that were so lacklustre in OOT (just your bow). Fighting as a wolf should be cool as well. I'm actually glad of the extension... Seems like it was coming out too quick to be an epic game. Miyamoto said that there were some cool ideas they just had to add in. A rumour is that smell is going to take part (as a wolf in some of the screenshots you could see 'vapours' in the air). The new elements should make it interesting. It's going to apparently be as long if not longer than OOT, and the time extension is just going to fill it out more. I don't want it to be released unless it's going to be fucking awesome
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

