11-13-2005, 06:44 PM
If you want to be a mage of any kind, pick Necromancer as your main class. They're "Soul Harvesting" attribute is amazing.
Monk is a great secondary class for just about anyone. Healing is always helpful.
Warrior is pretty much useless as a secondary.
I have elementalist skills, as a warrior, and I have yet to seriously use any of them. My belt is full of just warrior skills and I do pretty well, if I do say so myself.
Necro/Elemntal would be a pretty good combo.
Elemental/Monk would also probably work out alright.
Monk is a great secondary class for just about anyone. Healing is always helpful.
Warrior is pretty much useless as a secondary.
I have elementalist skills, as a warrior, and I have yet to seriously use any of them. My belt is full of just warrior skills and I do pretty well, if I do say so myself.
Necro/Elemntal would be a pretty good combo.
Elemental/Monk would also probably work out alright.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

