11-13-2005, 07:53 PM
I was planning on using mainly Earth skills for my secondary attacks. Most of the earth stuff is close/melee from what I've seen, which is more fitting for a warrior primary. Unfortunately you only get those skills later on, it's initially just fire and such. Though it's mostly illogical, it would work with the right skills. Though it probably wouldn't be as easy as some other classes. But yeah, I'm reinstalling as I type this, and I'm gonna see what my classes were.
One thing I love about Guild Wars is how it downloads new content as you go along... And apart from the Europe/America divide (though you can change that up to 4 times in options) there's no need to arrange to be on the same server. Why did I ever stop playing...
One thing I love about Guild Wars is how it downloads new content as you go along... And apart from the Europe/America divide (though you can change that up to 4 times in options) there's no need to arrange to be on the same server. Why did I ever stop playing...
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

