11-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Though it's mostly illogical, it would work with the right skills.
No. It wouldn't. I have a good chunk of those Earth skills your thinking of. Increased armor. Chance to dodge. Boost the armor of allies. Unless you dump all your points into the magic skills, the spells just aren't worth using up all your energy to cast. And even if you do put your points into magic, you won't have the bonuses needed to do damage with your weapon. So you end up being pretty bad at both of your jobs instead of having cool spells to help your main one.
Believe me, I though the exact same thing as you are. I still plan on using one of the wards, once I get the one I want, but I don't expect it to work that well.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

