Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What the deuce?
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
ROFL, he aimed me and asked me to be staff on his site X(

Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
I had that guy AIM me a long time ago to be staff on his rpg...of course he wouldn't stop annoying me so I blocked him. And yesterday I had somebody ask me to join his chat rpg...chat? With my crappy internet I'd be lucky if my connection lasts for 5 minutes. I'm not a big fan of random people asking me to join their rpgs...

OMG, me too. He went on for like a week with me. Then after constant "no's" and persistence, I said yes and he left me alone.

Dirty con-artists.
Got him yesterday. Backed off with one polite "no." =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What the deuce? - by Super Buu - 11-16-2005, 05:24 PM
What the deuce? - by Android-18 - 11-16-2005, 05:25 PM
What the deuce? - by Android-18 - 11-16-2005, 05:27 PM
What the deuce? - by Old Dave - 11-16-2005, 05:27 PM
What the deuce? - by Super Buu - 11-16-2005, 08:23 PM
What the deuce? - by Android 17 - 11-16-2005, 08:44 PM
What the deuce? - by Raditzu - 11-18-2005, 11:55 AM
What the deuce? - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-18-2005, 01:08 PM
What the deuce? - by Toshiro - 11-18-2005, 01:24 PM
What the deuce? - by Raditzu - 11-18-2005, 01:24 PM
What the deuce? - by Krillin - 11-19-2005, 09:35 PM
What the deuce? - by Old Dave - 11-19-2005, 11:15 PM
What the deuce? - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-19-2005, 11:16 PM
What the deuce? - by Old Dave - 11-19-2005, 11:20 PM
What the deuce? - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-19-2005, 11:36 PM
What the deuce? - by Old Dave - 11-19-2005, 11:39 PM
What the deuce? - by Ruhiel - 11-20-2005, 01:35 AM
What the deuce? - by Super Buu - 11-20-2005, 07:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)