11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
We have Slovenian Tolars (SIT) here. Yes, Tolars not Dollars.
1 USD=200 SIT
Personally, I like Euros. The pound is expensive as hell.
In any case, bets are a preety stupid way to get money. Sure, sooner or later you will get lucky enough to get a mayor hit, but one has to understand that you lose at least ten times more money to get that amount. Trust me, I see it all the time.
If you really want to make money, save it. Either in a piggy bank, bank account, sock or whichever way you do it. But if you belive in that "money has to always rotate" thing, then invest in something. But be careful in what you invest. This especially goes to Americans. The US economy is currently largly stagnating. The deficit is big and the loan from Japan and China (Yes, China!) is rising.
Ok I better stop now.
1 USD=200 SIT
Personally, I like Euros. The pound is expensive as hell.
In any case, bets are a preety stupid way to get money. Sure, sooner or later you will get lucky enough to get a mayor hit, but one has to understand that you lose at least ten times more money to get that amount. Trust me, I see it all the time.
If you really want to make money, save it. Either in a piggy bank, bank account, sock or whichever way you do it. But if you belive in that "money has to always rotate" thing, then invest in something. But be careful in what you invest. This especially goes to Americans. The US economy is currently largly stagnating. The deficit is big and the loan from Japan and China (Yes, China!) is rising.
Ok I better stop now.

