11-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh my fucking god, y'all are pathetic.
I'm not talking as a member, either.
Burter, I seem to remember a specific incident where Koola and myself enjoyed a bit of spamming after some non-sleep. Your reaction was dead-on with the way Uub is acting now. Its not nearly as much fun when its being directed to you, is it.
Uub, chill man. Staffers are allowed to relax and shoot the shit with members. You keep the pressure on them long enough and they end up taking breaks without warning.
Its really nice to know that this is how the staff gets along. In a fucking public forum no less.
If anyone delets or modifies this post in anyway, you'll be destaffed without warning. I'm not joking, so please don't try calling my bluff.
I'm not talking as a member, either.
Burter, I seem to remember a specific incident where Koola and myself enjoyed a bit of spamming after some non-sleep. Your reaction was dead-on with the way Uub is acting now. Its not nearly as much fun when its being directed to you, is it.
Uub, chill man. Staffers are allowed to relax and shoot the shit with members. You keep the pressure on them long enough and they end up taking breaks without warning.
Its really nice to know that this is how the staff gets along. In a fucking public forum no less.
If anyone delets or modifies this post in anyway, you'll be destaffed without warning. I'm not joking, so please don't try calling my bluff.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

