Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf
#38
Seemings Rad is currently on a staff leave, I want to post to point out that while this is the case, I will be handling this the same way that he did. I don't mind someone joking around with each other as long as both people understand that its all a joke. But I personally do not care if every one on the site hates Person X, that gives no right for the staff to start acting like a normal member. We are supposed to set an example on the public boards, and I ask that we do so. Personally, I actually stand behind Uub this time, however, I do understand the relevance of a joke on the internet not translating well.

The point is that this is old, and we all need to shut up. Let's please not allow any further outbursts like this on the public boards. Staff: I'm about ten seconds away from opening a "Mortal Kombat" on the staff board :-D That would be some fun, I'll admit. Then I could sell tickets for 10,000 zeni to members to watch it take place, and we could bet in real money over the outcome.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Messages In This Thread
Wtf - by Raditzu - 11-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Wtf - by Android-18 - 11-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Wtf - by Metal Teemer - 11-22-2005, 05:12 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Wtf - by Metal Teemer - 11-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Wtf - by Bra - 11-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Wtf - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Wtf - by Bra - 11-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Wtf - by Raditzu - 11-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Wtf - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Wtf - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Wtf - by Raditzu - 11-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Wtf - by Raditzu - 11-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Wtf - by Amadeus - 11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Wtf - by Super Buu - 11-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Wtf - by Raditzu - 11-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Wtf - by Toshiro - 11-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Wtf - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Wtf - by Old Dave - 11-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Wtf - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-23-2005, 07:00 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Wtf - by Burter Jr - 11-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Wtf - by Raditzu - 11-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Wtf - by Reijin - 11-23-2005, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)