Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
POLL: Should I Leave?
#2
Normally, I would think this is just a ploy to get attention, but I think you're a little more mature than that.

It's up to you. If roleplaying has become a chore, then leave. If roleplaying is fun for you, then stay. It's that simple.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 02:09 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Krillin - 11-24-2005, 02:13 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Piccolo Daimoun - 11-24-2005, 02:17 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 02:17 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Piccolo Daimoun - 11-24-2005, 02:22 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Android-18 - 11-24-2005, 02:27 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Reijin - 11-24-2005, 02:32 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 02:44 AM
POLL: Should I Leave? - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-24-2005, 02:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)