Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I felt the need.
#4
Once I got an IM that said it was the square, and it told me to drag all of the icons onto the square on the desktop so that it could consume them. I refused, I said I would never give in to such selfish demands. Then my laptop suddenly slammed shut on my fingers. I managed to get away that time but the square just keeps getting bigger. When I explained the situation on a tech forum they just laughed at me.

So yeah, that's why I don't have Advent Children yet. But the trailers look awesometastic and I definitely want to get it when the DVD is released.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I felt the need. - by Reijin - 11-24-2005, 02:33 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 02:37 AM
I felt the need. - by Reijin - 11-24-2005, 02:44 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 02:49 AM
I felt the need. - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-24-2005, 02:49 AM
I felt the need. - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 02:50 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 02:51 AM
I felt the need. - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 02:52 AM
I felt the need. - by Tobias - 11-24-2005, 03:01 AM
I felt the need. - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-24-2005, 03:06 AM
I felt the need. - by Android-18 - 11-24-2005, 03:09 AM
I felt the need. - by Bra - 11-24-2005, 04:49 AM
I felt the need. - by Sammah - 11-24-2005, 09:39 AM
I felt the need. - by Raditzu - 11-24-2005, 11:08 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 11:15 AM
I felt the need. - by Orion - 11-24-2005, 12:19 PM
I felt the need. - by Toshiro - 11-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-24-2005, 06:25 PM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I felt the need. - by Toshiro - 11-24-2005, 06:30 PM
I felt the need. - by Bra - 11-24-2005, 09:16 PM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 09:35 PM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-25-2005, 12:42 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 09:30 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-25-2005, 11:51 AM
I felt the need. - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 10:11 PM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 10:13 PM
I felt the need. - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 10:16 PM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 10:19 PM
I felt the need. - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I felt the need. - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2005, 10:22 PM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 10:25 PM
I felt the need. - by Android 17 - 11-25-2005, 10:30 PM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-25-2005, 11:08 PM
I felt the need. - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 11:14 PM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-25-2005, 11:38 PM
I felt the need. - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-25-2005, 11:43 PM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-25-2005, 11:53 PM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 01:02 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-26-2005, 01:20 AM
I felt the need. - by Tobias - 11-26-2005, 01:24 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 01:25 AM
I felt the need. - by Super Buu - 11-26-2005, 01:26 AM
I felt the need. - by Tobias - 11-26-2005, 01:29 AM
I felt the need. - by Celipa - 11-26-2005, 01:37 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 01:40 AM
I felt the need. - by Celipa - 11-26-2005, 01:42 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 01:43 AM
I felt the need. - by Celipa - 11-26-2005, 01:45 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 01:48 AM
I felt the need. - by Tobias - 11-26-2005, 02:34 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 02:46 AM
I felt the need. - by Piccolo Daimoun - 11-26-2005, 02:50 AM
I felt the need. - by Krillin - 11-26-2005, 02:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)