11-25-2005, 05:11 AM
Um, ok. Simply put, I'm sorry for your problems and I'll accept the flame as simple words said in anger, and will try not to hold them against you. Regarding the staff thing, yes, we all had a discussion, and we understood that you have been busy. We still needed to open some room on the staff, and we chose both you and Slug due to both of you having a lot going on at the moment. We thought it would give you guys some free time to take a grasp on your lives and take care of things. I apologize if you feel that is wrong of us, but ultimately that was the decision that we came to as a group. In the future it is possible that you guys may rejoin staff if you find that you have handled the problems you are currently facing, but for now, its not going to change.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

