Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Public Apology
#3
I was just going along with joking with you, so don't take anything I said on the forum the wrong way. I went to bed early last night, so I missed most of the, err, fun. Sadly, the one time I was drunk, throwing up felt very good. Theraputic even. I actually want to do it again O.o The getting drunk part, I mean. Its just usually when I have a chance I lose all interest suddenly.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Public Apology - by Android-18 - 11-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Public Apology - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Public Apology - by Reijin - 11-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Public Apology - by Android-18 - 11-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Public Apology - by Sammah - 11-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Public Apology - by Toshiro - 11-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Public Apology - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Public Apology - by Kami - 11-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Public Apology - by Burter Jr - 11-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Public Apology - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Public Apology - by Reijin - 11-25-2005, 08:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)