Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Public Apology
#4
The throwing up was nice, the sick feeling was and is not. I feel so crappy, but at least I don't have a headache.

Rei, I hardly remember what you said lol, so you didn't bother me. I just felt really bad when I read the join forum and my conversation with Rad (although it was kind of funny), but I really didn't mean to like...tarnish the RPG's reputation or anything, or my own.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Public Apology - by Android-18 - 11-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Public Apology - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Public Apology - by Reijin - 11-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Public Apology - by Android-18 - 11-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Public Apology - by Sammah - 11-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Public Apology - by Toshiro - 11-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Public Apology - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Public Apology - by Kami - 11-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Public Apology - by Burter Jr - 11-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Public Apology - by Old Dave - 11-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Public Apology - by Reijin - 11-25-2005, 08:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)