11-25-2005, 07:58 PM
I heard it was a bit of a letdown. I'm not getting myself hyped up for another disappointment, dammit!
I haven't personally played it, but I heard the controls were actually really good. I can play any game with a fun control system, so I might have to give it a look.
And yeah... Starts from when you have no powers at all, running from omnipotent agents in the Matrix. That was the coolest part of the trilogy IMO, because if you were being chased by an agent there was no way you could fight, you just had to run like hell and hope you lived. Then in the second film, Trinity and Morpheus are fighting agents and it's like, oh.
Seems I've gone way way off where I started again... Bottom line: I don't freaking know, I might take a look at some point.
I haven't personally played it, but I heard the controls were actually really good. I can play any game with a fun control system, so I might have to give it a look.And yeah... Starts from when you have no powers at all, running from omnipotent agents in the Matrix. That was the coolest part of the trilogy IMO, because if you were being chased by an agent there was no way you could fight, you just had to run like hell and hope you lived. Then in the second film, Trinity and Morpheus are fighting agents and it's like, oh.

Seems I've gone way way off where I started again... Bottom line: I don't freaking know, I might take a look at some point.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

