Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike
#1
As most of you know, I am moving again. My gf and I are moving to another apartment, no biggie. Due to our money right now, I am HOPING to get the net back on and up over there as quickly as possible, but I can't garantee it. I don't know how long I'll be gone, and if its an extended period of time, I'll try to jump on and check from soneone else's house. I will try to be as active as possible, but I have other priorities to deal with for this time. You will see me on a "Future Trunks" account if I get on, so as not to screw up my "read" and "unread" listings for when I'm officially back. I begin moving tomorrow morning. I may be on for tomorrow or the day after, depending on exactly what I get done. Most likely will for a bit tomorrow night after work, but after that I can't garantee.

Having fun guys Smile Thanks, and goodnight.

(Yes, the FT name is for sentimental reasons)
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Reijin - 01-17-2006, 08:26 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Android-18 - 01-17-2006, 08:29 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Old Dave - 01-17-2006, 08:32 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Toshiro - 01-17-2006, 09:06 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Raditzu - 01-17-2006, 10:37 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Reijin - 01-21-2006, 12:15 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Vegeta Jr - 01-21-2006, 01:19 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Sammah - 01-21-2006, 01:23 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Reijin - 01-25-2006, 07:49 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Old Dave - 01-25-2006, 07:52 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Raditzu - 01-25-2006, 08:05 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Old Dave - 01-25-2006, 08:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)