Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
...
#1
So. I just heard... my grandfather died. Not but a few minutes ago, as I understand. I just... wow. This sucks. I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Save maybe guilt, for not even having gone out of my way to see the man in the past month. I can only imagine how my grandmother's doing now. She's completely alone, now.

Yeah. This sucks.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
... - by Bra - 01-24-2006, 11:32 PM
... - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-24-2006, 11:36 PM
... - by Ruhiel - 01-24-2006, 11:37 PM
... - by Reijin - 01-24-2006, 11:38 PM
... - by Super Buu - 01-24-2006, 11:41 PM
... - by Toshiro - 01-24-2006, 11:44 PM
... - by Violet - 01-25-2006, 03:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)