Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Greatest Battle
#3
I have been completely fucking up his profile on a whim for quite some time now. It's actually very amusing; I was kinda surprised he caught on so quickly.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Greatest Battle - by Super Buu - 01-25-2006, 03:41 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Burter Jr - 01-25-2006, 03:42 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Bra - 01-25-2006, 03:44 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Burter Jr - 01-25-2006, 03:44 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 03:45 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Super Buu - 01-25-2006, 03:45 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 03:46 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Burter Jr - 01-25-2006, 03:46 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 03:47 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Super Buu - 01-25-2006, 03:48 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 03:49 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Burter Jr - 01-25-2006, 03:50 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 03:50 AM
The Greatest Battle - by Super Buu - 01-25-2006, 04:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)