Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike
#9
UPDATE: I'm posting, yes, but I'm not officially back yet. While I'll give my input on things whenever I have time, I'm still unable to roleplay or anything of that nature, along with answering questions and stuff (might, might not. not guaranteed). Thanks for the patience guys; I'm really uber-fucked on money right now....
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Reijin - 01-17-2006, 08:26 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Android-18 - 01-17-2006, 08:29 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Old Dave - 01-17-2006, 08:32 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Toshiro - 01-17-2006, 09:06 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Raditzu - 01-17-2006, 10:37 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Reijin - 01-21-2006, 12:15 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Vegeta Jr - 01-21-2006, 01:19 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Sammah - 01-21-2006, 01:23 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Reijin - 01-25-2006, 07:49 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Old Dave - 01-25-2006, 07:52 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Raditzu - 01-25-2006, 08:05 AM
NOTICE to Staff and Members alike - by Old Dave - 01-25-2006, 08:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)