Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to..
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie

Lazy and useless?

Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?

EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/

Well then you didn't get what I said originally, so lets call the whole thing off and go get drunk!
I'm not gonna disagree. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to.. - by Toshiro - 01-24-2006, 11:12 PM
How to.. - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-24-2006, 11:15 PM
How to.. - by Kami - 01-25-2006, 02:00 AM
How to.. - by Bra - 01-25-2006, 02:04 AM
How to.. - by Burter Jr - 01-25-2006, 02:11 AM
How to.. - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 02:17 AM
How to.. - by Ruhiel - 01-25-2006, 02:22 AM
How to.. - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 02:26 AM
How to.. - by Raz - 01-25-2006, 02:38 AM
How to.. - by Kami - 01-25-2006, 03:22 AM
How to.. - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 03:24 AM
How to.. - by Violet - 01-25-2006, 03:34 AM
How to.. - by Kami - 01-25-2006, 07:24 AM
How to.. - by Old Dave - 01-25-2006, 07:26 AM
How to.. - by Bra - 01-25-2006, 07:39 AM
How to.. - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-25-2006, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)