Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leadership
#6
HF17, he said leadership, not sensei. Stop acting like I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe if he used the correct word I would have figured it out.

As long as you are stronger then the person you are training, you can do it via the training page
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Leadership - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Leadership - by Alura - 10-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Leadership - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Leadership - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Leadership - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Leadership - by Alura - 10-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Leadership - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Leadership - by Banned Dana - 10-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Leadership - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Leadership - by Toshiro - 10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Leadership - by Piccolo Daimoun - 10-02-2005, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)