01-31-2006, 06:51 AM
I'm kind of mixed on the subject. I'm okay with it if's for medical or practical reasons, like if someone has a really fucked up face from a car accident and needs a new one so they don't make little kids pee themselves.
I've never been a fan of surgery just so you can look better (that includes breast implants. Not that I'm against them, I just don't think it makes a breast any more appealing). I'm also with Bardock, this particular surgery seems pointless. They used this innocent rabbit, putting it's life on the line, so they can say "hey, look, we can do it too!"
I've never been a fan of surgery just so you can look better (that includes breast implants. Not that I'm against them, I just don't think it makes a breast any more appealing). I'm also with Bardock, this particular surgery seems pointless. They used this innocent rabbit, putting it's life on the line, so they can say "hey, look, we can do it too!"

