Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
alliance
#4
>.> When I was posting 17 must have beaten me to it, also I was trying to give a little insight as to how to go about getting a board by making your self stable, I guess it did not come across as that my apologies.

EDIT: Piegro usually after you roleplay a bit and prove yourself in the community alliances invite you to join them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
alliance - by Piper Juunanagou - 10-03-2005, 10:46 PM
alliance - by Old Dave - 10-04-2005, 02:06 PM
alliance - by Alura - 10-04-2005, 07:52 PM
alliance - by Old Dave - 10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
alliance - by Tamsin - 10-04-2005, 09:39 PM
alliance - by Alura - 10-10-2005, 07:18 AM
alliance - by Orion - 10-10-2005, 10:07 AM
alliance - by Alura - 10-10-2005, 07:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)