Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
X-box ate my soul
#10
I had Halo on the PC. It wasn't a bad game, but I don't know what all the fuss was about - I found it fairly generic.

I'm tempted to buy an Xbox because of the live features, it pretty much showed the competition how to take a console online. Then again, I'm tempted to just wait and buy a Revolution Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
X-box ate my soul - by Tobias - 02-03-2006, 05:54 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Super Buu - 02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Violet - 02-03-2006, 05:58 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Violet - 02-03-2006, 06:08 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Super Buu - 02-03-2006, 06:38 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Violet - 02-03-2006, 06:43 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Tobias - 02-03-2006, 07:10 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Violet - 02-03-2006, 07:19 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Reijin - 02-03-2006, 07:34 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Super Buu - 02-03-2006, 07:40 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Super Buu - 02-03-2006, 08:04 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-03-2006, 10:32 PM
X-box ate my soul - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-03-2006, 11:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)