Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Poking Makes you pregante most of the time thread
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
I had twins, then I made 15 my hoe. Bitch has to pay double child support, yo'
Really Twins? Im so proud Big Grin.
I dont care that I'm your gardening tool.

And dont worry Violet, I probably will you pay you child support, in the uh next month, and the same goes to you Jeice.

Also, cant we go on Jerry Springer instead of Maury?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Poking Makes you pregante most of the time thread - by Spencinator - 02-04-2006, 03:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)