Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Poking Makes you pregante most of the time thread
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Android-15
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
I had twins, then I made 15 my hoe. Bitch has to pay double child support, yo'
Really Twins? Im so proud Big Grin.
I dont care that I'm your gardening tool.

And dont worry Violet, I probably will you pay you child support, in the uh next month, and the same goes to you Jeice.

Also, cant we go on Jerry Springer instead of Maury?


You betta step up and be a man! I'll come knock on your door till my baby is taken care of!! Be a man!! Where my money?!

Screw jerry springer, his day is over. Maury is where da shiz at now.

Aww but cant I just say that I payed you, and actually never have to pay you?

Edit: And HEY, me And Mr. Popo had a very special relationship till he changed from liking purple to liking green. Sad
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Poking Makes you pregante most of the time thread - by Spencinator - 02-04-2006, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)