02-04-2006, 03:32 AM
1: Scott - dated for almost 3 years, online. Met him here, we had a good relationship until things just started falling apart because I was growing up and the distance between Saskatoon and Halifax, VA just kept getting larger and larger. Felt like things were just dragging on without a hope so I ended it even though I really didn't want to. We still talk but I still have those little "What If's" bugging me.
2: Chad - dated a year and 10 months. Lying, absuive, possesive, cheating Son of a Biscuit Eater. In the beginning, he was definitely prince charming. I fell for him blindly. I was good as gold to him and he treated me horribly. He kept me so depressed I didn't know I deserved better. Dumped him. Never been happier since I did so.
3: John - dated a year and a half. My most recent ex. =( He and I were engaged and we ran into some problems and we called it off. We still satyed together until "friends" came into the picture and he dumped me because he wanted to believe rumors instead of me. We got back together and things seemed to be going fine until New Year's. He used me for two months and supposedly didn't want to keep hurting me. He dumped me again and now is trying to figure out if he wants me back or not. Things with him are very complicated. It's like being drunk without any of the liquor. =/ Which fecking sucks.
All in all, relationships suck.. especially when somewhere along the line the person really meant something to you. =(
2: Chad - dated a year and 10 months. Lying, absuive, possesive, cheating Son of a Biscuit Eater. In the beginning, he was definitely prince charming. I fell for him blindly. I was good as gold to him and he treated me horribly. He kept me so depressed I didn't know I deserved better. Dumped him. Never been happier since I did so.
3: John - dated a year and a half. My most recent ex. =( He and I were engaged and we ran into some problems and we called it off. We still satyed together until "friends" came into the picture and he dumped me because he wanted to believe rumors instead of me. We got back together and things seemed to be going fine until New Year's. He used me for two months and supposedly didn't want to keep hurting me. He dumped me again and now is trying to figure out if he wants me back or not. Things with him are very complicated. It's like being drunk without any of the liquor. =/ Which fecking sucks.
All in all, relationships suck.. especially when somewhere along the line the person really meant something to you. =(

