Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf? Katamari?
#1
Well ... I just picked up We Love Katamari, after seeing a lot of the fuss the first game caused. I probably would have gotten that too but it never hit the UK. And well, holy shit. I am inspired. I feel like making a saga where Buu one day for some reason decides to start absorbing everything by squashing himself into a pink, sticky ball and rolling himself around. It would be the most ridiculous, but awesome plot ever.

[Image: BuuBall.gif]

Naaa na na na na na na naaa ....
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wtf? Katamari? - by Super Buu - 02-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Raditzu - 02-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Super Buu - 02-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Raditzu - 02-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Old Dave - 02-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Super Buu - 02-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Reijin - 02-05-2006, 05:40 AM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Violet - 02-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Reijin - 02-05-2006, 07:52 AM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Violet - 02-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Wtf? Katamari? - by Kami - 02-05-2006, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)