02-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Damn VJ, i'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Beer it up.
I've been with the wife for 6 years now. During them six years ofcourse, we've had our differences, broke up a few times for short durations, and i've played her...alot in high school. I think i've messed around with every single one of her best friends back in HS. But after boot camp, i changed, i told her about what I did, she forgave me, and now here we are. Sure i still have a tendency to flirt alot, but my old self has deffinitely calmed down some.
I think there was only one girl that played me, and in such hurt me. There was this fine dominican chick who I actually wanted to be with so I broke up with the wife (g/f at the time) so I can be with this girl. I thought I really liked her and shit, then next thing i know, she's still fucking her ex b/f and says that she wants to be with me, but still wants to be with him too. So at that very point, I wasn't going to be a bitch about it and said "i'll help you choose....it's over." and left her. I did really like her alot, but I wasn't about to be played, at that time I was the player, not the playee. But needless to say im still friends with that girl and still do talk to her at least once a week now.
But the point is, heartbreaks suck. Best thing to do is take a deep breath, tell yourself your the shit, and that you don't need her. Just have that mentality and women can't really fuck wit you. Know that there's always something better out there boss man, cuz really, there is.
I've been with the wife for 6 years now. During them six years ofcourse, we've had our differences, broke up a few times for short durations, and i've played her...alot in high school. I think i've messed around with every single one of her best friends back in HS. But after boot camp, i changed, i told her about what I did, she forgave me, and now here we are. Sure i still have a tendency to flirt alot, but my old self has deffinitely calmed down some.
I think there was only one girl that played me, and in such hurt me. There was this fine dominican chick who I actually wanted to be with so I broke up with the wife (g/f at the time) so I can be with this girl. I thought I really liked her and shit, then next thing i know, she's still fucking her ex b/f and says that she wants to be with me, but still wants to be with him too. So at that very point, I wasn't going to be a bitch about it and said "i'll help you choose....it's over." and left her. I did really like her alot, but I wasn't about to be played, at that time I was the player, not the playee. But needless to say im still friends with that girl and still do talk to her at least once a week now.
But the point is, heartbreaks suck. Best thing to do is take a deep breath, tell yourself your the shit, and that you don't need her. Just have that mentality and women can't really fuck wit you. Know that there's always something better out there boss man, cuz really, there is.
~Semper Fidelis~

