10-07-2005, 05:57 AM
Yeah, Hitler's kind of a weird case. Yeah, he did make an appearance in the series, so logically, then, he'd be a Dragonball character. But Hitler's still... Hitler. There's a lot of negativity associated with the man, for good reason.
So, even if your intentions were completely innocent, (and I'm not saying they aren't) Hitler's existence/acceptance into the RPG could be seen as offensive to some people, and staff tries to be as accomodating as possible for everyone, and you can probably imagine that a character named 'Hitler' may prevent people affected by his actions from joining our RPG.
At least, I imagine that was probably a large reason behind staff's decision. You'd probably be allowed to change characters, (albeit with a massive stat hit) but Hitler doesn't seem like an acceptable choice, y'know?
So, even if your intentions were completely innocent, (and I'm not saying they aren't) Hitler's existence/acceptance into the RPG could be seen as offensive to some people, and staff tries to be as accomodating as possible for everyone, and you can probably imagine that a character named 'Hitler' may prevent people affected by his actions from joining our RPG.
At least, I imagine that was probably a large reason behind staff's decision. You'd probably be allowed to change characters, (albeit with a massive stat hit) but Hitler doesn't seem like an acceptable choice, y'know?
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

