Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tournament
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I've been trying to get someone to write it for me. I already have the ending ready, just don't have the patience to write it

-_- I didn't have time, sorry. I can maybe tonight or tomorrow when I get up...well, no tomorrow is a no, I'm busy all day tomorrow. So tonight, I shall try when I get back from the football game.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tournament - by Old Dave - 10-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Tournament - by James - 10-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Tournament - by Alura - 10-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Tournament - by Abel - 10-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Tournament - by Alura - 10-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Tournament - by Old Dave - 10-08-2005, 12:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)