03-30-2006, 07:43 PM
:O The game that some of you have all been waiting for has finally been released.
KINGDOM HEARTS 2 is now OFFICIALLY IN STORES.
If you want information on this game, go to Wikipedia. Here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_II
And I might say Sora looks badass, too bad for the first 3 hours of the game your stuck in a tutorial playing some kid named Roxas. But dont let that scare you off, I hear the tutorial is pretty good, for a tutorial anyway.
So when you guys finally get it, let me know how good YOU think it is.
Anyway thats all I have to say. *Goes off and tucks self into little ball, shaking, and waiting for the mail to arrive with the game*
KINGDOM HEARTS 2 is now OFFICIALLY IN STORES. If you want information on this game, go to Wikipedia. Here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_II
And I might say Sora looks badass, too bad for the first 3 hours of the game your stuck in a tutorial playing some kid named Roxas. But dont let that scare you off, I hear the tutorial is pretty good, for a tutorial anyway.
So when you guys finally get it, let me know how good YOU think it is.
Anyway thats all I have to say. *Goes off and tucks self into little ball, shaking, and waiting for the mail to arrive with the game*
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

