04-04-2006, 05:45 AM
No. Because with the uncertainty means that one could be going due north and due north-east. I remember that, but that is the macroscopic world and is itself relying on probabilities. The microscopic world does not follow 'common sense' as far as we know. Remember, though, these are theories; they ahev, however, been tested many times and have comeout with positive results.
Quote:Originally posted by HerculeHow do people remember all of the hockey players and all that schtuff for the NHL? I read a lot of books on the subject and I still have much to learn (let alone the math! My school has barely touched on any of the stuff).
P.S. How the hell do you remember all these principles and theories and by name no less?!? You have a Ph.D or something
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

