Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Suggestion/Discussion/Comments]I wunt to joine, kolz!!!11!11!!1!1!!!!!!!1111111111
#1
We need to have something that pops up when you click on the joining board when you join. An oath that goes as follows:


Thank you for wanting to Join Chubbs Dragonball Z Rollplaying Game! Before you enter this forum, please read the following:


Chubbs Dragonball Z Roleplaying Game Joining Guide By Kirano



Chubbs Dragonball Z roleplaying Game By Bardock

____________________________________________________________________

Please click on the bubble to certify that you have read the following. If you do check this bubble, you are in a legal agreement that you have read these articles and if you fail the Quiz (Make 85% or lower), or you are discovered to have not read the articles but passed the quiz, you will be banned from this RPG. This is serious, so please, dont abuse this.

I certify that I have read the articles listed above the red line o


Continue









Just an idea afterall...
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion/Discussion/Comments]I wunt to joine, kolz!!!11!11!!1!1!!!!!!!1111111111 - by Alsa - 04-04-2006, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)