Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A lesson
#2
Dude, my mom and dad both did coke back before I moved from Columbus. I know the effects of this, firsthand. It isn't a pretty result, teh recovering addict. I would show you a picture of what it looks like, but I trust you to listen to me when I say that there is nothing wrong with a first time experiment, BUT do not let it drag you down into its farce of a world, it may seem nice to be that high, but dude, the health effects are truly not worth it. Please, just don't do it anymore. I would not like to see another victim of this drug.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A lesson - by Whompt - 04-05-2006, 12:35 AM
A lesson - by Violet - 04-05-2006, 12:42 AM
A lesson - by Krillin - 04-05-2006, 01:16 AM
A lesson - by Alsa - 04-05-2006, 01:29 AM
A lesson - by Whompt - 04-05-2006, 08:18 PM
A lesson - by Amadeus - 04-05-2006, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)