04-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Well, I dunno about later in the game yet. So far, it seems as though you play through each world you played in KH1. I've gone through Traverse Town, Wonderland, Monstro (just as boring as it was in KH1), the Coliseum, and Agrabah. Halloween Town is next, and I dunno after that.
Castle Oblivion is the hub for all this. For each floor you go up in the castle, you go through another one of the Worlds in your memories. I don't understand why, but the girl with the sketchbook in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2 is apparently behind it somehow.
Anyway, the movie at the beginning of the game is incredibly impressive. Too pixelated to be PS2 quality, but I daresay it's easily Playstation 1. It flows smoothly and seemlessly. Great stuff.
EDIT: Oh, and I hear that if you beat the game, you get to play as Riku. Whoo-yay.
Castle Oblivion is the hub for all this. For each floor you go up in the castle, you go through another one of the Worlds in your memories. I don't understand why, but the girl with the sketchbook in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2 is apparently behind it somehow.
Anyway, the movie at the beginning of the game is incredibly impressive. Too pixelated to be PS2 quality, but I daresay it's easily Playstation 1. It flows smoothly and seemlessly. Great stuff.
EDIT: Oh, and I hear that if you beat the game, you get to play as Riku. Whoo-yay.

